A: I can't believe I watched the whole thing — but you have to admit, this is mighty impressive.
Posted on the Daily Dish as Sunday's YouTube of the Day, this dancing Danish horse (for the record, it's Andreas Helgstrand's blue hors matine WEG2006 Freestyle Dressage Final performance, not that I have any fricking clue what that means) is possibly the most fantastically Andrew Sullivanesque clip of all time. I can barely count all the Sullivanisms!
- Bizarre sporting event that only Europeans could consider entertaining? Check.
- Cheesy 80s power ballads? Check.
- Dry British humor? It's got British commentators and a sashaying horse, so I'm going with Check.
- Infinitely better if you're stoned out of your gourd? Double check.
- Gayness? It's got British commentators and a sashaying horse, so I'm going with Quintiple check.
- [insert horse cock joke]? Check.
RELATED: Sully isn't the only modern genius smoking the ganja. The late Carl Sagan loved him some loco weed. Money quote:
I am convinced that there are genuine and valid levels of perception available with cannabis (and probably with other drugs) which are, through the defects of our society and our educational system, un-available to us without such drugs.LEGALIZE IT, BIOTECHS!
EARLIER: I love me some Andrew Sullivan.