Every single year your body undergoes some changes. Things don’t work like they used to and this is nothing but natural. Obviously, we all want to slow down the hands of time.
In some instances, accomplishing the goal is possible. When a testosterone decline happens, a natural supplement can be used to get things back to optimal levels. Testogen is one such supplement.
How Does Testogen Work?
Testogen belongs to the category of natural testosterone boosters.
Testosterone boosters are natural products based on herbals. Their primary goal is to increase testosterone production in the body. They don’t contain hormones.
Rather, they speed up natural physiological mechanisms that aren’t as effective as they used to be.
The ingredients in the formula of Testogen affect the functioning of the pituitary gland – the one that controls he production of all the primary hormones.
They also protect the body from oxidative damage. Finally, Testogen contains some essential minerals that are needed to make more testosterone and to boost reproductive health.
Because of these effects, Testogen can be used as a powerful libido enhancer. The supplement will also be beneficial for men who want to get better results in the gym.
Testosterone plays a key role in muscle building and its absence results in an inferior physical shape. This is one of the main reasons why men in their 50s and harder find it difficult to accumulate lean muscle mass and get rid of fat.
Several key compounds play a role in the effectiveness of Testogen. The most important active ingredients include the following:
- Fenugreek extract: the most potent herbal extract that helps to restore testosterone levels. Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of fenugreek extract in both active athletes and older men who are experiencing age-related testosterone decline.
- Tribulus terrestris: just like fenugreek, tribulus is known to stimulate the pituitary gland and help for the production of more testosterone.
- D-aspartic acid: DAA is an amino acid that ranks among the most important ones as far as testosterone production is concerned. DAA helps for the production of luteinizing hormone – one of the prerequisites for the production of the primary reproductive hormones in both men and women.
- Selenium: the trace mineral boosts the effectiveness of antioxidants and helps protect the body from the activity of free radicals on a cellular level.
- Ginseng: ginseng is an incredibly beneficial plant that has been a part of traditional medicine for centuries. It has an energizing effect and it protects the testes from adverse influences like the activity of free radicals.
- Zinc: the most important mineral for male sexual health. Zinc is needed for testosterone production and it also plays a role in healthy spermatogenesis.
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B
Testogen is natural and safe. Healthy men can take the supplement without worrying about side effect and the consequences that stem from hormone replacement therapy.
The biggest Testogen benefits are:
- Natural and safe, no prescription required to make a purchase
- A balanced and well-chosen formula
- Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of some Testogen ingredients
- Equally suitable for men who want to boost their libido and the ones that want to get better results at the gym
- No artificial substances and chemicals are found in the formula
- There’s a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases
- Free shipping is also available for some of the purchases
A Few Shortcomings
The only ways in which Testogen misses the mark include the following:
- Only available for purchase online
- The formula is good but it doesn’t feature any spectacular or exotic ingredients
- A little bit expensive when a single bottle is bought
Testogen is a solid testosterone booster that many men have tried and liked. It does what it promises, which is the most important benefit of the product.
Still, there are a few shortcomings that keep it from getting a perfect score. Testosterone deserves a 3.5 out of five stars rating.