Anyone who has searched for natural male enhancement products online has probably come across a couple of prominent names. Extenze is one of those.
The supplement has been around for some time and depending on the review that you’ve looked at, you’ve probably seen some controversial claims about it.
The aim of the following review is to shed some light on the truth about the product. We’ll examine both the positive and the negative to reach an accurate, unbiased conclusion.
How Does Extenze Work?
The supplement has a rather extensive formulation for the purpose of delivering overall male sexual enhancement. According to the manufacturer, the supplement can be used to accomplish all of the following goals:
- Strengthen the erectile response
- Boost libido and stamina
- Enhance testosterone production
- An erection that lasts longer and that is visibly bigger than before
- An ability to engage in an intimate session for a very long amount of time
Some of these goals can be accomplished through the use of a natural male enhancement supplement.
For a start, Extenze features vasodilators. These substances benefit the cardiovascular system and they allow more blood to pass through the vessels. If more blood is reaching the penile tissue, guys will find themselves capable of getting bigger and harder erections.
Extenze also features substances that enhance the natural testosterone production process. Such substances affect the functioning of the pituitary gland – the master control center when it comes to reproductive hormone production.
Thus, instead of giving the body access to artificial hormones, products like Extenze rely on a natural process.
Various well-known, effective aphrodisiacs and anti-erectile dysfunction herbs are included in the formula of Extenze. Some of the most important ingredients are the following:
- Horny goat weed: as far as natural supplementation for strengthening the erectile response goes, horny goat weed (epimedium) ranks among the most potent herbs. Because of this fact, it is often called natural Viagra.
- Tribulus terrestris: there’s some clinical evidence that tribulus terrestris supplementation could enhance testosterone production.
- Deer antler velvet: a natural substance that’s been known to increase growth hormone and testosterone levels in the body.
- Muira puama: a potent natural aphrodisiac that boosts the male libido.
- L-arginine: this amino acid is a nitric oxide precursor. Nitric oxide relaxes blood vessels and allows more blood to pass through. As a result, l-arginine is of key important for men who want sexual enhancement and for bodybuilders.
- Zinc: a hugely important mineral for men, zinc plays a role in testosterone production and in spermatogenesis, as well.
- Black pepper extract
- Korean red ginseng
Natural, safe and easy to use, Extenze is a great pick for all of the men who would like to feel more potent in the bedroom. This supplement brings a number of important advantages to the table:
- Safe, natural and legal product, no prescription required to make a purchase
- A thorough formulation
- There’s clinical evidence proving the effectiveness of some of the ingredients
- There’s a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases
- Free gifts are available with bulk purchases
- The manufacturer announces occasional promo codes that reduce the price of the product even further
- This is an extended release product for the purpose of guaranteeing better results
Most of the shortcomings of Extenze don’t really interfere with the quality of the male enhancement supplement:
- The supplement is slightly on the expensive side if you don’t opt for a bulk purchase
- Some people aren’t happy about the inclusion of yohimbe in the formula
- Since the supplement features a wide array of ingredients, there may be a risk of an allergic reaction for some
Extenze is a solid male enhancement option that has many merits. A few shortcomings, however, are also obvious. It’s a good pick, without being the best one on the market. As a result, Extenze gets a 3.5 out of five stars rating.